Posted: Friday, February 23, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:The Carrington Company
Employment Type Full-Time
The Carrington Company is a privately-held, fully-integrated, progressive, and highly-entrepreneurial commercial real estate investment and management firm. Continuing to build on its 58-yr successful operating history, our dynamic team is focused on expanding the 2.4 million square foot portfolio of commercial properties that the company owns and manages nationally.
Our firm is now seeking an experienced Bookkeeper who can excel in a fast-paced environment, and bring their skills and knowledge of successful accounting practices and reporting to our organization. We offer paid vacation, sick time, holidays, and a company funded retirement plan. Wages are competitive and based on experience.
● Prepares internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from the A/R and A/P departments
● Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
● Management of general ledger accounts including reconciliation and journal entries
● Bank reconciliations
● Back up coverage to A/R and A/P departments
● Maintains fixed asset depreciation and amortization schedules
● Completion of periodic business filings for multiple states
● Coordinates with insurance broker on policy renewals and changes for property insurance
● Reports and tracks status of property damage insurance claims
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Minimum of 5 years of related bookkeeping experience preferred
● BA or BS in Accounting (preferred but not required)
● Ability to independently and effectively operate in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment
● Must be hands-on, detail oriented, and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Intermediate to Advanced skills with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Please send resume to: email@example.com
About The Carrington Company:
The Carrington Company is a privately-held, fully-integrated, progressive, and highly-entrepreneurial commercial real estate investment and management firm. Continuing to build on its 55-yr successful operating history, our dynamic team is focused on expanding the 2.4 million square foot portfolio of commercial properties that the company owns and manages nationally.
• Location: Eureka, CA, Humboldt County
• Post ID: 8925172 humboldt